We give on request tailored presentations covering:
1. the role of our organisation & services provided,
2. living with arthritis or osteoporosis,
3. understanding & minimising risk factors for developing arthritis, or
4. building strong bones and preventing osteoporosis
We welcome the opportunity to speak to:
- community groups and associations,
- health professional bodies,
- students, tertiary & school,
- any other group wanting to be better informed.
Our speakers are trained volunteers (many of whom have arthritis and/or osteoporosis themselves) and can confidently share information, experiences and knowledge with your group.